Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wham!

George Michael is coming to Chicago!

The "Father Figure" will be playing at the United Center (walkable from my apartment) on July 9th and I kinda want to go. I mean, how many times in your life to you have the potential to hear "I want your sex" live? I don't think I would be able buy tickets without feeling a little dirty, but I have some hookups and might be able to get some tix for free. Who wants to go? Aunt Becky - you know you sing some "Wake me up before you go-go" pretty much every day of your life - you may be the only friend that would brave the rabid "George Michael Gays" (These are a special breed of gay) with me. Whattya say?

Who else is in?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

George Michael...really.

Hey why not..I will even try to find you a "Frankie Says Relax" T-Shirt to wear to the show.

Are you Serious? George Michael - can he even fill the United Center?

KC said...

He will fill the UC with so many pervie gays - it won't even be funny. This is why I must attend with a group of my best bee-otches. I can't take you for fear that you would be propositioned in the bathroom (a la George Michael). You are too pretty to attend.

As for us beeotches? We will be with our own pervie kind - and thus safe from harm.

becky said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to go to this. One of my best friends entered a lip sync contest in college and dressed as George Michael and did "Faith" - in fact, that's her cellphone ringtone.

I will be heading to Ticketmaster right NOW. Thanks, KC!

Aunt Becky said...

Fuck yeah, I'll go. Fuck YEAH!

I love my pervie gays.