Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bravoholic

I have a serious problem. I am obsessed with Bravo programming. I was addicted to Project Runway and now that the season has ended, I have adopted Top Chef as my Wednesday night "must see TV." Next to Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America, Top Chef has got to be my favorite show EVER. (Are we sensing a food trend here?)

Last night was the Top Chef season premiere. It's a bit too early for me to pick a favorite, but I think that there may be some interesting surprises this year and I am super-pumped.

One thing that may be funny (if not annoying) is contestant Andrew's uncanny similarities to McLovin from Superbad. (The link takes you to an interview on Bravo's website - but you will see what I mean if you watch the show). I will be rooting for him just so I can quote the movie every Wednesday.

Keep the following clip handy for next Wednesday (or re-runs).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh not Gordon...M. makes me watch Gordon (I used to love watching his little tv diary show a while back...real life Gordon was very interesting). But it just makes me NEVER want to eat out again!