Monday, March 24, 2008

Ask the internet

Alright, internet friends, I need some help. I have very kitschy home design tastes, so admittedly, you may think I am crazy to ask for a design opinion from all of you (who are probably all classy and stuff). However, I am completely torn over a purchase.

I saw these dishes on Overstock.com and I have an itch to buy them. Yes, I have perfectly good dishes already...but these are so retro-glorious that am evaluating throwing caution to the wind in order to *gasp* buy something I don't need. This is seriously weird for me as I am very cheap thrifty.

So here is the question...do these new potential dishes go with the theme of my dining room better than the dishes I already have, or is it just too much?


This picture is very old - I may post an updated one when I get home - but it gives you an idea about the general design.

**Now updated Picture**

3 comments:

paisana said...

Oh, I love, love the retro look. Do it.

Aunt Becky said...

I think those dishes are ABSOLUTELY necessary.

becky said...

Nope - you gotta have those new dishes. They're adorable!

PS - I absolutely love that picture of Mojo!!!