Monday, February 18, 2008

When it rains it pours

I am ridiculously sick - and have been all weekend. Even as I write this, I can barely breathe as my nose is so stuffy. My body hurts, my head hurts, my throat is swollen and I have 100 degree temp. The doctor confirmed that I have the nasty disgusting virus that has been going around so yee-haw- there is nothing I can do to make it better. I just have to let it run it's course.

Meanwhile, my apartment gets dirtier, my agitation rises and I become extremely unpleasant. It's not enough that I had to attend the funeral of an old friend, or that NIU (where I received my undergrad) was shot up by a maniac, I have to be sick on top of it all.

Wish me better - I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want to feel better. I know it could be worse, I am just tired and crabby.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Oh darlin', hope you feel better soon. And I hope like hell that I'm not your Typhoid Mary...

stuwk said...

Oh sweetie!
I hope you feel better. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Eat soup and watch trash tv and try to feel better. Ohh...and if I were you I'd spray Becky down with disinfectant every time I saw her. lol