Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stella Blue

I don't buy much for myself, in general. This birthday, however, is turning out to be a rough one. Between the breakup, my job and loneliness, I have let myself turn into a sad little hermit. In order to turn things around, I have committed to a new attitude and a fresh perspective.

To me, fresh perspective is about a new look. To facilitate my new look, I am getting my hair done tomorrow & plan to have a manicure by the end of the week. More importantly, today, I put a down payment on a sizeable gift to myself.

Meet Stella Blue (tell me I'm not the only Dead Head), isn't she beautiful?


I should get her by the end of the month! I have also enrolled in motorcycle classes to get my Class M licence. Keeping busy will have never been so fun!

4 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS. I WILL TRADE YOU AUGGIE FOR THIS.

KC said...

No effing way.

BUT...How cute is Mojo going to look when I place him in a basket on the front of Stella? I am so excited, I could puke.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Oh you! Oh how freakin' fabulous are you! I totally want see that pic of Mojo in the basket. M. & I were going to get matching Vespas when we were on base, but alas here in mudville (considerable rain and a dirt road don't mix...well they do...but it ain't pretty) there's no way.

sleepy jean said...

That is so adorable! You will be so cute riding on her. Perfect for summer.