Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anticipation

Me: If my new roommate has a Harley and we go riding together, am I going to look like a total lamewad on my scooter?

Friend: I don't know if "lamewad" applies so much as "Chach"

Me: What if I ride up on a motorcycle gang? Do you think they would let me join, or will I have to form my own scooter gang of hoodlums and debauchery?

Friend: I don't know if the words "Scooter" and "Debauchery" should ever be in the same sentence. Ever.

Me: Well, not until now, anyway. I'm going to single-handedly make scooters hardcore.

Friend: How is that possible? You are so not hardcore.

Me: That hurts, man. I am wicked-crazy hardcore. I mean, just last night, I totally threw caution to the wind and drank a regular Coke instead of a Diet Coke. You scared?

Friend: Trembling. How are you not in prison?

Me: I have a lot of practice running from the law. Outlaw for Life. Oooooh, I am totally putting that on the back of my Gang's leather jackets.

Friend: Do Scooter riders wear leather?

Me: Good Point. What about on the back of a windbreaker?

Friend: Or a cardigan!

Me: I could crotchet our outfits!

Friend: You are such a loser.

Me: You love it.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for giving me a laugh during a particularly blah day!

KiKi said...

Sorry, but "Outlaw for Life" just doesn't quite do it for me. Seems a little too polished.

But if you go with Outlaw 4 Life, now THAT'S keepin it real.

Motorcycle cardigans for guys and gals. Can I be down?

KC said...

kiki - you realize I am going to have to buy one of those now, right?

Too funny. I figure as long as I am going to ride a wussy bike - I will embrace the wussiness.

Aunt Becky said...

I am so joining your gang. We can call ourselves, "Crotches."

KC said...

Oh - I did spell Crochet like Crotch. Maybe it was a fruedian slip? Single = not good for sex life.

Kyddryn said...

Homer Simpson had a scooter gang, so you know it's cool, baby!

May I join your crotchless outlaw scooter gang? Only, I'd have to use a golf cart, but it would be totally pimped with spinners and a chain steering wheel and blue leopard print upholstry...ooh, and an iPod system to broadcast our killer tunes...umm...yo?

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Anonymous said...

lol Gotta love friends like that. I need to make tapes when Ginger comes in July. If for no other reason than to blackmail her with!