Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks Guys

Just wanted to say thanks not only to my regular commenters (all 3 of you), but to my silent (as in not commenting) friends. I apologize for not calling many of you back. I am actually traveling for business right now and have taken the opportunity to clear my head a bit. I seriously appreciate everyone's concern, love and patience. Every voicemail I hear makes me so grateful that I have such amazing friends that not only care about me, but care enough to wait until I am ready to talk.

You are all amazing, and I need all of you right now. I love you guys so much and I can't begin to explain how much your suport means to me. I promise to call all of you soon - so don't worry too much. You know me, I'm a survivor. I'm just a little sad right now and I'm not used to feeling so weak.

Until then - I heart you all.

KC

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I love you too. And I'm here when you're ready.

(Ashley who commented is Ashley, my best friend. And she's worried about you.)

You'll get through it, I promise.