Monday, April 21, 2008

Sarcasmatic Classifieds




I need a roommate. Obviously, recent happenings have opened up an available room at my apartment. Looking for someone clean. non-smoker, not a psycho. I have a HUGE apartment with skyline views in a gorgeous walk-up building. Lots of natural light, fireplace/washer/dryer/dishwasher/kitchen to die for and a steam shower. I have a ton of furniture, so you would really only need a bedroom stuff for your room. Amazing place. $825/month + utilities.

I don't suck as a roomie - so if you or someone you know may be interested - lets get together for a beer and see if we could get along.

*The pictures are from before I moved in - so it's not my furniture, but you get the idea

3 comments:

becky said...

Wow... your apartment is beautiful, KC. Whereabouts are you in the city?

KC said...

South of Wicker Park - North of Ghetto. Don't want to get too specific on the 'net, yah know?

Quiet area but trains and busses close.

becky said...

Totally understandable. I don't think I'll be able to move to the city until maybe the end of the summer... gotta save up some cash first... but otherwise I would totally be on board. I miss having a roommate, and I think you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

I hope you have some luck finding someone, and I'll keep my ears open.